How do you politely ask an interview result?
[Recruiter or Hiring Manager], Following up for the position of [position name], I’d like to inquire about the progress of your hiring decision and the status of my job application.
I am very eager to work with your company.
Thanks for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hear back from you soon.
How do you ask for a job update after an interview?
Say you enjoyed learning about the position you discussed (be specific and refer to it by the job title). Then tell them you’re hoping for an update. Be clear and direct, and ask for what you want. Finish by thanking them, and ending the email with your full name, just like in the steps above.
How do you ask if a hiring decision has been made?
Use these three guidelines to check-in with the hiring manager like a true professional:
- Adhere to the Timeline: The last thing you want to do is make a nuisance of yourself.
- Politely Ask if a Decision Has Been Made: The point of sending a follow-up message is to find out if you are still in running for the job.
What should I say in a follow up email after an interview?
Here are the best interview follow-up email example subject lines:
- Thank you for your time, insert interviewer’s name.
- Great speaking with you today!
- Thank you for the opportunity.
- Thank you!
- I appreciate your time and advice.
- Followup regarding insert position title.