How do I ask a question about an Amazon product?
On a product page, scroll to the “Customer Questions & Answers” feature. Enter your question in the text box and click “Ask”. How do I answer a question? To answer questions, click “See all questions & answers” and choose questions you can answer from the “Unanswered questions” feature in the right column.
How do I send a seller a message on Amazon?
- Click Orders. It’s in the upper-right corner.
- Click the seller’s username.
- Click Ask a Question.
- Select an item type next to “I need assistance with.” Your options are “An order I placed” or “An item for sale”.
- Select a subject.
- Click Write message.
- Write a message.
- Click Send e-mail.
How do I find seller information on Amazon?
Go to the product listing on Amazon.com and click the third-party seller’s name. Click Contact the seller under Further Information. Go to Your Orders, find your order in the list, and click Contact Seller.
How do I know if a seller is third party on Amazon?
You can tell whether an item is being offered by a third-party seller on Amazon by checking the “sold by” and “fulfilled by” fields on a product page. Products that aren’t fulfilled by Amazon typically only list the “sold by” information on the product page.
What is Amozon?
Amazon (Amazon.com) is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent cloud services provider. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers and fulfillment centers in many locations around the world.
How do I edit my question on Amazon?
How to Answer Customer Question and Edit it?
- Go to the Product Page.
- Scroll down to the Questions & Answers section.
- If you see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click on the Question. – Click Edit this answer.
- If you DO NOT see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click the See all answered questions at the bottom of the section.
How do you send a message to Amazon?
Send a Text or Multimedia Message
- Open the Messaging app.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter a phone number or name in the To: field, or tap the Add Contact icon to search or browse your contact list.
- Type your message.
- To attach a photo or video to your message and convert it into a multimedia message, tap the Attach icon.
How do I communicate with a seller on Amazon?
To enable Buyer-Seller Messaging for buyers to send you messages about your products:
- On the Settings menu, select Notification Preferences.
- In the Messaging section, select Edit.
- Select the Buyer Messages check box, and enter the email address that you want Amazon buyers to send messages to about your products.
How do I complain about a seller on Amazon?
Click Your Account on the right side of the Amazon homepage and enter your email address and password. Click the yellow arrow labeled “Your orders.” Locate the order you are disputing and click “Problem with this order?” Choose the Contact Seller option to send an email message about your product.
Are there fake sellers on Amazon?
Amazon fake sellers are just what they sound like: people who set up an account and put items up for sale that they don’t actually have. Not only do they put items up for sale, they slap crazy-good prices on them. Unfortunately, that means Amazon refunds the buyer, while the fraudulent seller runs off with the money.
Can you get scammed off of Amazon?
Yes, you can sometimes find crazy deals on Amazon that are legitimate, but when an expensive item is discounted more than 30%, you should be wondering why. This goes double for any items being sold from a new, “just launched” third-party seller. Keep in mind, however, not all third-party sellers are scammers.
Is it safe to buy from third party sellers on Amazon?
Yes, third party sellers can be safe to buy from on Amazon in general. However, there are certain things you should watch out for to ensure that it isn’t a scam. Reliable third-party sellers will most likely offer an easily accessible website featuring the same or similar products offered through their Amazon listings.