How do you ask someone to be a sponsor?
Have a great sponsor proposal.
- Start with a story. It could be your story, or the story of someone whose life you changed.
- Describe what you do. This is your mission statement.
- Describe your demographics.
- Create an advisory board.
- Ask for the money.
- Promise deliverables.
- Don’t sell yourself short.
Who can be your sponsor for confirmation?
This could be a grandparent, aunt or uncle, other relative, family friend, parent of one of your friends, a teacher. The requirements of the Catholic Church say that a sponsor: • may be either a man or a woman. sacraments. must be at least 16 years old.
What is a good gift for a confirmation sponsor?
These are just a few of the many thoughtful and personalized confirmation gift ideas for 2018!
- Sacrament Wooden Cross.
- Confirmed in Christ Wood Keepsake Box.
- Locking Heirloom Communion & Confirmation Keepsake Box.
- Scripture Communion & Confirmation Keepsake Box.
- Inspire Bracelet.
- Confirmation Keepsake Cross.
Can you change your confirmation sponsor?
Yes, that’s correct – more so the obligation rests with the godparents, but it can also be a duty of a confirmation sponsor, especially if the godparent is also the sponsor (don’t know if this is the case here).