What is a cute way to ask a girl to homecoming?
Cute Ways to Ask a Girl to Homecoming
Consider asking your potential date by: Wear a custom t-shirt to school with the girl’s name on the front and “homecoming?” on the back.
Approach her during lunch or while she’s at her locker and give her a beautiful bouquet of flowers after she responds.
How do I ask someone to hoco?
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Choose the right time to ask her.
- Initiate a friendly conversation with her first, and then casually bring up the topic of homecoming.
- Consider working a compliment into your question.
- Remember to smile and look her in the eyes.
- Be prepared, but don’t follow a script.
Is it weird for a girl to ask a guy to homecoming?
Is it stupid for a girl to ask a guy to homecoming? No, it’s not stupid at all! In fact, many guys would be very attracted to the idea of a girl making the first move.
How do you hint to a guy you like to ask you to homecoming?
Mention that you are available.
- Avoid saying anything desperate, though, like “I don’t know what I’ll do if no one asks me to go.”
- Instead, keep the statements positive. You can say something like “I can’t wait until homecoming. I wonder who I’ll go with,” or “So far I’ve just got plans to go with my friends.