What should I ask the hiring manager before an interview?
Once you land an interview, here are questions to ask the HR manager beforehand:
- Who will I be meeting with?
- Why is the position open?
- Anything in particular you’d like me to bring/have ready to show you?
- What’s the dress code?
- What should I be prepared to speak to in the interview?
What are good questions to ask a hiring manager?
Top Questions to Ask in an Interview, According to a Hiring
- What are you most passionate about in your job?
- What is the single biggest challenge facing the company/department today?
- What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?
- What does success look like here?
- What is the company’s approach to failure?
- What’s your management style?
What are the top 5 questions to ask an interviewer?
The 5 Best Questions to Ask an Interviewer
- What do you expect from team members in this position?
- Will those expectations change over time?
- What is a typical day like at [company name]?
- Where do you see the company in five years?
- What are the next steps in the interview process?
What are some good questions to ask during an interview?
We have some proven examples of good questions to ask in an interview:
- Can you tell me more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
- What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?
- What are your expectations for this role during the first 30 days, 60 days, year?