How do I ask a question about an Amazon product?
On a product page, scroll to the “Customer Questions & Answers” feature. Enter your question in the text box and click “Ask”. How do I answer a question? To answer questions, click “See all questions & answers” and choose questions you can answer from the “Unanswered questions” feature in the right column.
How do I send a seller a message on Amazon?
- Click Orders. It’s in the upper-right corner.
- Click the seller’s username.
- Click Ask a Question.
- Select an item type next to “I need assistance with.” Your options are “An order I placed” or “An item for sale”.
- Select a subject.
- Click Write message.
- Write a message.
- Click Send e-mail.
How do I find seller information on Amazon?
Go to the product listing on Amazon.com and click the third-party seller’s name. Click Contact the seller under Further Information. Go to Your Orders, find your order in the list, and click Contact Seller.
How do I know if a seller is third party on Amazon?
You can tell whether an item is being offered by a third-party seller on Amazon by checking the “sold by” and “fulfilled by” fields on a product page. Products that aren’t fulfilled by Amazon typically only list the “sold by” information on the product page.
What is Amozon?
Amazon (Amazon.com) is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent cloud services provider. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers and fulfillment centers in many locations around the world.
How do I edit my question on Amazon?
How to Answer Customer Question and Edit it?
- Go to the Product Page.
- Scroll down to the Questions & Answers section.
- If you see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click on the Question. – Click Edit this answer.
- If you DO NOT see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click the See all answered questions at the bottom of the section.
How do you send a message to Amazon?
Send a Text or Multimedia Message
- Open the Messaging app.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter a phone number or name in the To: field, or tap the Add Contact icon to search or browse your contact list.
- Type your message.
- To attach a photo or video to your message and convert it into a multimedia message, tap the Attach icon.
How do I communicate with a seller on Amazon?
To enable Buyer-Seller Messaging for buyers to send you messages about your products:
- On the Settings menu, select Notification Preferences.
- In the Messaging section, select Edit.
- Select the Buyer Messages check box, and enter the email address that you want Amazon buyers to send messages to about your products.
What is Amazon message?
The Buyer-Seller Messages page facilitates communication between buyers and sellers in the Amazon store. It allows buyers and sellers to communicate with each other in ways that help protect the privacy of both parties, including assigning a unique, anonymized email alias to each buyer.
Are there fake sellers on Amazon?
Amazon fake sellers are just what they sound like: people who set up an account and put items up for sale that they don’t actually have. Not only do they put items up for sale, they slap crazy-good prices on them. Unfortunately, that means Amazon refunds the buyer, while the fraudulent seller runs off with the money.
How do I sell a product?
How to Effectively Sell Your Product or Service
- Know your product. Imagine every question a prospect might ask and arm yourself with answers, linking each product fact to a customer benefit.
- Explain your offering in a sentence.
- Know your prospect.
- Know what message your prospect is ready to receive.
- Set your sales presentation goal.
- Dress for success.
How do Beginners sell on Amazon?
How to Open an Amazon Account
- Step 1: Go to Services.amazon.com.
- Step 2: Scroll down and click the “Selling on Amazon” link .
- Step 3: Select between “Sell as a Professional” or “Sell as an Individual”.
- Step 4: Fill out the required information and once you’re done then you’ve officially become an Amazon seller.