What do you say when applying for an apprenticeship?
Keep reading for a step-by-step guide to writing a cover letter for an apprenticeship application.
- Step 1: the address. Dear David,
- Step 2: First words.
- Step 3: What’s your interest?
- Step 4: Now it’s about you, Experience and Qualifications.
- Step 5: Thank you and I’d love an interview.
- Step 6: Finish…on a professional note.
How do I go about getting an apprenticeship?
How to get an apprenticeship
- Search company websites. If you have a particular company in mind, then it’s worth taking a look at their website to find out if they are offering any apprenticeship schemes.
- Contacting employers directly.
- Get the grades to impress employers.
- Work experience.
- Pre-apprenticeship training.
How do you ask for a tattoo apprenticeship?
HOW TO GET TATTOO APPRENTICESHIP / TIPS –
Is it easy to get an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships aren’t the ‘easy’ option.
Holding down a full-time job and studying takes commitment and hard work, and it won’t be right for everyone. You’ll need to prove yourself in the workplace, while getting to grips with studying for a higher level qualification.