How do I ask a seller a question on Amazon?
Sign in with the email address and password associated with your Amazon account.
- Click Orders.
- Click the seller’s username.
- Click Ask a Question.
- Select an item type next to “I need assistance with.” Your options are “An order I placed” or “An item for sale”.
- Select a subject.
- Click Write message.
- Write a message.
How do I edit my question on Amazon?
How to Answer Customer Question and Edit it?
- Go to the Product Page.
- Scroll down to the Questions & Answers section.
- If you see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click on the Question. – Click Edit this answer.
- If you DO NOT see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click the See all answered questions at the bottom of the section.
How can I contact to Amazon?
0800 279 7234
How do I ask a question on Instagram?
How to Use Instagram Story Questions Stickers – New IG Feature
What is Amozon?
Amazon (Amazon.com) is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent cloud services provider. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers and fulfillment centers in many locations around the world.
How do I send a message to Amazon?
Send a critical message to a buyer
- Go to the Orders menu, select Manage Orders.
- Locate the order that you want to contact the buyer about.
- In the Order Details column, click the name of the buyer to open the Contact Buyer page.
- On the next page, select a contact reason, complete the message, and click Send.
How do I delete a question I asked on Amazon?
To delete a question you asked, click the arrow in the top right-hand corner of your question page and select Delete. If any answers have been added to your question, you’ll have to request its deletion.
Can I talk to a real person at Amazon?
If you need to talk to a live person in Amazon customer service you need to dial 1-888-280-4331. This phone number is available from 3 am to 10 pm PST seven days a week.
Where is Amazon’s customer service located?
Other U.S. centers: Grand Forks, N.D.; Huntington, W.Va.; two in Winchester, Ky.; and a virtual contact center, where “thousands” of reps respond to customer queries from their homes. Overseas centers: Costa Rica, South Africa, India, Australia, China, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Morocco and the United Kingdom.
How do you ask questions?
Use these guidelines when developing questions:
- Plan your questions.
- Know your purpose.
- Open conversation.
- Speak your listener’s language.
- Use neutral wording.
- Follow general questions with specific ones.
- Focus your questions so they ask one thing at a time.
- Ask only essential questions.
Does ask me a question on Instagram show your name?
Instagram rolled out a new sticker on Tuesday, allowing people to ask questions and reply to stories. Even though its ask sticker doesn’t display someone’s name when your reply to their question, your notifications will show exactly who asked it.
What are Instagram questions?
“Questions” is a sticker that can be added to your Stories to allow your followers to submit questions. Each question you receive can be answered publicly in an additional Story. Audiences love Instagram partly because it’s such an conversational platform.