How do you ask someone to be in your bridal party?
Here are our favorite ways to ask bridesmaids to be in your wedding.
- Throw a Wine Night. One of our favorite festive bridesmaid proposal ideas is to gather your group for a wine tasting or drinks night at your home.
- Break Open Fortune Cookies.
- Bling Out Your Besties.
- Set up a Coffee Date.
- Present a Picture Frame.
How do you ask someone to be your groomsmen?
Here are some basic examples:
- Engraved invitation.
- Send them a box of stuff.
- Give them some smokes.
- Improve their style with a classy gift.
- Use those comedy chops.
- Bring them all together and ask at the same time.
- Buy their tuxes (and make them wear them to your wedding)
What do you say when asking someone to be your bridesmaid?
“I’ll only be a happy bride if my best friend is by my side.” “I need you help to hold my dress up while I pee.” “I can’t say “I do” without you.” “Plan with me, stand with me, cry with me, laugh with me.
How far in advance do you ask your bridesmaids?
The best rule is to ask your friends and family members to be your bridesmaids anywhere between a year to eight months before your wedding. That will give them enough time to plan the bachelorette party and get their dresses. Any less time may not be enough for them to be able to make the commitment.