How do I ask my mom if I can shave?
Get her to respond.
- Use questions that require an answer. For example, “Some of my friends have started shaving their legs.
- Asking direct questions like, “When do you think it is a good age to start shaving your legs?” will give you a sense of what your mother thinks. Just make sure to ease into it.
Should I shave my fanny?
You certainly don’t have to shave before sex if you don’t want to. Shaving pubic hair (or not) is a cosmetic preference, and it does not mean you are “cleaner” if you shave. Your skin is more sensitive and prone to ingrown hairs right after shaving, so any friction during sex could cause irritation.
What age should you start shaving?
Waiting a little longer may be the better option, but good shaving technique should be taught before a tween or teen (12-14 years old) is given a razor. Girls this age will more likely have the maturity to avoid cutting skin (which can lead to bleeding and infection) when shaving.
How do I shave my partners pubic hair?
Grab a pair of small scissors or a hair trimmer and cut your pubic hair so it’s only a few centimeters long.
- Exfoliate the Skin. Use a loofah, washcloth, or exfoliating sponge to gently exfoliate your skin before shaving.
- Apply Shaving Cream.
- Shave in the Direction of Hair Growth.
- Moisturize with a Fragrance-Free Lotion.