Get Out There & Get Google Reviews
Go ‘Google’ your business and see.
Set a goal of getting 5 or 10 reviews.
Make a list of customers you can ask for a review.
If you can’t think of 5 happy customers, then ask someone in your business who interacts with customers on a regular basis.
How do I request a Google review?
The Alternative (Longer) Way
- Search for your company by name in Google.
- Click on the button “Write a review”.
- You’ll see a Google review box has popped up, copy the URL out of the address bar.
- Shorten your Google review URL.
- Send to your clients and start getting Google reviews.
How do you politely ask for a review?
When Asking For A Review, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Always get permission before sending a review request.
- Ask at the peak of your customer’s happiness with your service.
- Let your customer know that you’re asking for a “favor”
- Let your customer know how long this will take.
How do I get positive reviews on Google?
2. Send a Follow-Up Email for More Google Reviews
- Be personal.
- Thank your customer for choosing you.
- Tell your customer you appreciate and read all feedback.
- Tell your customer why feedback is important.
- Provide a direct link for visitors to leave you a Google review.
How do you encourage customers to leave Google reviews?
To get reviews on Google, encourage your customers to spread the word about your business by following these best practices:
- Remind your customers to leave reviews.
- Reply to reviews to build your customers’ trust.
- Verify your business so your information is eligible to appear on Maps, Search, and other Google services.