How do you ask a seller a question on Amazon?
Go to the product listing on Amazon.com and click the third-party seller’s name. Click the Ask a question button. Go to Your Orders, find your order in the list, and click Problem with order. Depending on your issue, we’ll help you contact the seller if necessary.
How do I edit my question on Amazon?
How to Answer Customer Question and Edit it?
- Go to the Product Page.
- Scroll down to the Questions & Answers section.
- If you see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click on the Question. – Click Edit this answer.
- If you DO NOT see the question you answered that you need to fix: – Click the See all answered questions at the bottom of the section.
How can I contact to Amazon?
0800 279 7234
How do you answer a customer question?
Here are seven points to consider when answering questions:
- Clarify the question first. Customers ask two basic types of questions.
- Show your domain expertise.
- Make sure everyone understands.
- Provide an expert point of view.
- Redirect inane and unfair questions.
- Respond with metaphors.
- Demeanor speaks volumes.
What is Amozon?
Amazon (Amazon.com) is the world’s largest online retailer and a prominent cloud services provider. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company has individual websites, software development centers, customer service centers and fulfillment centers in many locations around the world.
How do I send a message to Amazon?
Send a critical message to a buyer
- Go to the Orders menu, select Manage Orders.
- Locate the order that you want to contact the buyer about.
- In the Order Details column, click the name of the buyer to open the Contact Buyer page.
- On the next page, select a contact reason, complete the message, and click Send.