How can I ask eBay to step in?
How to ask us to step in
- Find the item in your Purchase History – opens in new window or tab.
- Select See request details (if your item didn’t arrive) or See return details (if you’re trying to return an item).
- Select Ask eBay to step in.
Why can’t I ask eBay to step in?
If you’re not happy with the seller’s resolution after 3 business days of opening your request, ask us to step in and help. Go to your Purchase history and select the item >Case details > ask eBay to step in. Getting very irritates with a seller, who refusses to just fully refund their error.
How do you escalate a case on eBay?
How to “Escalate this case” ?
- Follow the Case Details link below.
- Click “Respond to Case”
- Select “Escalate this case” to eBay Customer Support.
- Click “Submit” after providing additional details you’d like to share about your case”
How long does it take for eBay to step in?
When you can ask eBay to step in
Once you’ve let the seller know there’s an issue with your order, they have 3 business days to make things right. After that, you can ask us to step in. However, if you and the seller are working on a solution, you don’t need to ask us to step in as soon as the 3 business days are up.