How do you ask someone if they need prayer?
Polite responses always have to be tailored to the specific situation, but it should be possible to say something along the lines of, “Thank you.
I don’t feel the need for prayer, but I thank you for the thought and appreciate you keeping me in your prayers.” It does you no harm to accept the prayers, f
What should I ask for in prayer?
If this sounds like you, here are seven things you can ask God for.
- Wisdom. “If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.
- Strength. “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” —
- Freedom from fear.
How do you ask for prayer on social media?
PRAYER ETIQUETTE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Remember that people other than your friends may well have your request pop up in their timeline.
- Don’t ask for non-specific prayers every few days or even once a week.
- If you’re serious about your request, realize that a lot of people on social media sites are not genuine Christians.
- Give updates on your requests.
What does the Bible say about asking for prayers?
What the Bible says about prayer. We turn to prayer because it is the most personal way to experience God, to encounter Him and to grow in knowledge of Him. According to the book of Ephesians, God’s desire is for us to pray “on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests” (Ephesians ).