How do you ask Siri a question on iPhone 11?
How to Call Siri – iPhone 11 (iOS 13) –
How do you get Siri to answer your questions?
Summon Siri with your voice
- Say “Hey Siri,” then ask Siri a question or to do a task for you. For example, say something like “Hey Siri, how’s the weather today?” or “Hey Siri, set an alarm for 8 a.m.”
- To ask Siri another question or to do another task, tap .
How do you trigger Siri?
iPhone: How to customize the way you trigger Siri
- Head into Settings > Siri & Search.
- Here, you can toggle “Hey Siri”, Home/Side button activation, and allowing Siri to be used when locked.
- Turn the options on or off to your liking. Note: Toggling on “Hey Siri” for the first time will require you to go through voice training.
How do I bring up Siri on my iPhone?
How to use Siri on your iPhone or iPad — Apple Support –