Select the intended recipient of your endorsement request in the “Contacts” field.
Write your personal message in the “Create Your Message” field and state why you want to receive an endorsement.
Make your message honest, professional and to the point.
Click “Send” to send your endorsement request.
How do I request an endorsement on LinkedIn?
How to Request Endorsements via LinkedIn
- Go to LinkedIn.
- In the upper-left search bar of the screen, enter the name of the person whom you would like to ask for a recommendation.
- Click the three dots toward the top of the person’s profile and select Request a Recommendation from the drop-down menu.
How do I request an endorsement?
Request an Endorsement
State who you are, the name of your company or organization, and your position or role. Remind the reader of your relationship to him/her, if necessary. Use clear, specific language to request the endorsement (clearly describe what it is that you would like endorsed).
How do I turn on endorsements on LinkedIn?
To manage your skill endorsements:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- Scroll down to the Skills & Endorsements section and click on the name of any of your skills.
- In the pop-up window, switch the toggle to the right of any people whose endorsements you want to hide or unhide.