How do you ask someone to forward your resume?
Ask how the person is doing.
If appropriate, engage in small talk, but don’t waste her time.
Explain what position you’re seeking and that you could use some help getting your resume to the right person.
Ask if he can help pass your resume to the appropriate person.
How do you politely ask for a job opportunity?
Show an interest in the business.
- Make it evident to the person you’re meeting with that you want a job with their company, not just any company.
- Avoid saying things like “I need a job” or “I heard you were hiring.” You’ll make a much better impression if you appear to be actively pursuing the job you’re asking for.
How do you ask for connections?
How to ask your network for help
- Prioritize your connections. Think about your current career goals, taking into account the industry, the line of work, and the employers in which you’re interested.
- Be specific.
- Ask for a call, not a coffee date.
- Sample networking messages.
- Don’t ask for a job.
- Say thank you.
How do you email someone who requested your resume?
Thank the person who requested your résumé for their interest. Start with a professional greeting, like, “Good morning, Mr. Jones,” and write something along the lines of, “Thank you for taking the time to request my credentials, especially when so many candidates are interested in the position.”